Vitamin D3 is naturally produced in the body when you are exposed to the sun (which is why many people call it the sunshine vitamin) but many people are at risk of Vitamin D3 deficiency. Each tablet contains a huge 2000iu 1000% NRV (nutrient reference value) of Vitamin D3.
Not getting enough sunlight can lead to Vitamin D3 deficiency, and Vitamin D3 is important as it contributes towards normal bones, teeth, muscle function, immune function and normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
Prepared from the finest ingredients, free from.
- Preservatives, Artificial Flavours, Colours, Sweeteners.
- Soya, Gluten, Sugar, Wheat, Salt, Lactose, Milk, Yeast.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
Best Before: 01/10/20
POSTAGE – Fast & Free:
- We ship our items same day if ordered before 2 pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
- This product easily fits to your letterbox, so you don’t need to wait in for your order (large orders may need to be signed for).
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire.
- Dedication to quality, service, and value.
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging which helps to keep your supplements fresh for longer.
- The Nordhaus® brand guaranteeing authenticity..
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women, and anyone undergoing medical treatment seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Nordhaus® is a registered trademark of Nordhaus (Health and Nutrition) Ltd.